Friday, April 07, 2006

A Honk From The Blogosphere

Got some nice folks starting to notice this blog and commenting on it.

Thanks, guys, I am honored. I'm even more gratified from the private emails that some of you are finding my Forrest-Gump-On-Display journey useful to their own ResultsManager learning process.

That makes it all worthwhile.

Chuck Frey of The Mindmapping Software Weblog said some nice things about my blog, you can read it here. He reviews . . .well the title says it all, doesn't it? What it doesn't say is what I like most about his site. If you want an overview of the entire spectrum of visual knowledge and project management software that's out there, his blog should be your first stop.

I've been subscribed to Chuck's blog since it's launch, so he's been on my radar for some time.

I'm pleased that my little blog has found its way onto his radar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home