Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Result-atude

I'm starting to see how ResultsManager is impacting the way I think. I'm definitely seeing how it's impacting the way I work. So, I'm thinking about adopting this as my new attitude for effective project management:

"If it's not in ResultsManager, it doesn't exist."

What do you think? Too draconian?

While I can appreciate that while the above attitude may appear, on its surface, extreme -- you have to admit that it could certainly solve more problems than it causes.

But that's just my opinion, I could be wrong.

What say you?

1 Comments:

Blogger Kyle said...

Walter,

You're dead-on here. The more you trust ResultsManager, the more it doesn't exist if it's not in the system. Don't worry though, you're mind will scream at you until you've added it ;)!

As you transition from the old to the new, it's not uncommon to feel as though your life's infrastructure is in two places. So, it's very natural to have slight feelings of scatteredness as you cross the divide - fight through it as it's worth it :).

4/02/2006 09:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home