Sunday, April 09, 2006

More Honking . . .

Kyle McFarlin over at The Underlying Blog said some nice things here.

He used "gentleman" and my name in the same sentence, so that proves right there he has no idea of who the hell I am. You may remember he and Nick Duffill (both of Gyronix) gave me some good-natured "Snap out of it!" slaps on the side of the head for some things I said in my blog.

You can read them here, if you haven't already. And if you haven't, then what the hell were doing that was so damned importantly?!

[Nurse Ratched interrupts with a little paper cup filled with pills - cue intermission music].

Ahhh . . .much better. Now where was I? Oh yeah . . . so lot's of buzz about ResultsManager being stirred up out there. And that can only be a Good Thing (unless the app craps out in the next week or two, and then all bets are off, Duffill! You, too, McFarlin!).

Me, I'm happy that the app seems to be getting the recognition it deserves. Provided it doesn't blow up on me.

But for now, the Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate waves in a good direction for ResultsManager.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home